Geoghegan Electrical prides itself on its quality of work during its 28 years existence. The following procedures have been put in place to ensure these standards are maintained;
- Materials are checked before transportation from stores. Deliveries to site are also checked and damaged goods returned.
- All works are carried out by employees of this company.
- Works are carried out in accordance with design drawings and specifications.
- All works are carried out in accordance with current ETCI and RECI regulations
- Continuous snagging is carried out and all snag items are completed prior to handover.
- A full time testing department is employed by the company to continuously test all elements of our installation works.
- Manuals to include up to date drawings will be issued to the design team prior to practical completion.